NNA Certified Loan Signing Agent and Background Screened
Nathan is a Certified, Background Screened and Certified Loan signing agent by the NNA(National Notary Association) and an AP certified Notary signing agent by the Association of Professional Notaries & Certified signing agents.
Nathan is also Certified by 123notary.com as a Loan Signer.
- $5 per signature. If two different individuals signing on the same document then it would be considered as two notarized signatures and the charges would be 10 dollars, even though as a notary I would be signing once and stamping once.
- Every signer must physically appear and present acceptable ID at the time of notarization.
- Translation is not allowed during notarization. The Notary must be able to communicate directly with the signer in the language (preferably English) which both the Notary and signer can understand.
- Original documents must be presented for all Copy certification. Vital records ( birth, death and marriage) cannot be notarized.
- A minimum $25 will be charged for all checks returned by bank for any reason.
- 5% surcharge will be charged for all credit card transactions.
- A minimum $25 travel fee will be charged for failure to notarize due to signer not presenting acceptable forms of ID /documents / situations where signer not in a position to sign the documents.